Hey guys so I’m looking to buy a book to help me study for the ASVAB but there are so many books to choose from. So far I’ve narrowed it down to two books:
1. Kaplan ASVAB
2. Learning Express ASVAB
Or is there another book you guys or someone you know have used?
If you loved Paul Walker in Fast and Furious then you must watch!
R.I.P Paul Walker!!! <3
Yesterday I got the news that my uncle proposed to his girlfriend! I was ecstatic when I found this out! Im so excited to have her as my step-aunt!! I also now have a step-cousin who is in the Navy! Our family just can never seem to get away from the military! ;)
HEY TUMBLR FOLLOWERS LISTEN UP!!!
If you love the pics I post on my tumblr then you should follow me on Instagram!!! My username is: SmileySteph20
So as you can tell by my recent post (before this one) I just ran in my first 5k and it was a blast. Other than that here are some things that have happened.
1. My boyfriend and I are still going strong (almost 10 months)
2. School is starting to get crazy busy the next few weeks will be a lot of tests before thanksgiving break
3. Spring Registration is coming up soon.
4. Still loving my job and all the kids who are there!
5. Found out that one of my good friends got engaged super happy for her
6. Still considering joining the Air Force
7. Going to the gym a lot to prep for basic and prep for possible 5Ks in the future
8. I’m just trying to enjoy my crazy busy life, including working with my boyfriends crazy work schedule in order to see him!! Dating military right now has been stressful but I’m getting through it. My boyfriend is WORTH it!!!
Hope you tumblrs are having a great Monday!